Monday, November 8, 2010

Spain

 Spain is very known for bullfights so I know that they will be very fun filled. I also want to try the cuisines in Spain, experience the rich flavor of the food Spaniards eat. It is always good to try new good from other places. I hope that one day I do get to go to Spain and get to experience all the fun things to do and see in Spain. Spain, without a doubt I would go see FC Barcelona play a soccer game in their amazing stadium. The food in any one of these popular places of Spain would be a privilege to taste. Best of all, the language of Spain would be no problem at all since I so happen to speak Spanish as well. While in Spain, I would be interested to learn about the royal history of such a country. I would also love to go see many of Spain most interesting attractions such as the beautiful gardens and architectural wonders of Alhambra in Granada. The running of the bulls is something I would never dare to try but I would not mind watching it from an elevated position. I also find Spain appealing because of its beautiful because and islands. Before I leave Spain I would have to do some serious shopping at their many wonderful stores and plazas.

No comments:

Post a Comment