Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Language

 will be spending a year abroad and I was told that I need to learn a new language to be able to communicate with he people there. They happen to be French, so now I have to learn how to speak French fluently. I only know how to say hello, thank you and please in French. I most definetely need to learn this language fast! I will start searching for a French teacher who can teach me how to speak French. Hopefully this will help me out. If the teacher is not helpful, I will take French courses in a school. I was also thinking of buying those DVD's and audio tapes that help you learn how to speak a language, but I do not know if that will help me out. I will try all three methods. I would make sure to spend most of my time learning to speak French. That will mean that I have to make up a schedule for everyday so that I can be organized. These would be my plans to accomplish my goal of learning how to speak fluent French.

No comments:

Post a Comment