Sunday, November 7, 2010

Appreciating my Parents

i really thank my parents for giving me birth. My parents have been with me ever since year one, and they have guided me to a successful path. They are both hard workers and they have given me what I needed. They have also been in the good and bad times, making me feel better. I am very thankful that they have provided a roof over my head and have given me food and things that I need. I really love my parents they are the best ever! My parents have gone through many things and they have struggled to feed not only me but also my brother and sisters. They both work everyday, sweating a tear each minute of the day. Without my parents I think I would not be able to survive. They have given me the strength to continue in life and achieve my goal of becoming an elementary teacher. The main reason however is simply because they love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment