Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Theres A Dinosaur In My Backyard!?

One day as i was waking up from a goodnight sleep i get up and go straght to my bathroom to brush my teeth and my face. As im washing my face i turn to the indow and see a dinosaur in my backyard. At first i thought i was illusionating so i washed my face for the second time but then i looked clearly and it was real. I quickly reacted! I put on my shoes and ran to the backyard. I aproached the dinosaur with feear. He seen me come out and slowly started walking close  to me then he rubbed his face on my shoulder and smiled. I then knew he was friendly. I asked him a question and he clearly responded me by talking. I was amazed we then became great friends. I no longer needed a car he was my transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment