Monday, October 18, 2010

Ideal Vacation

An ideal vacation to me would be magical and very relaxing. I would like to be near the beach, living in a beach house in Cancun. Every morning I would wake up to see the sun rise. It would be especially wonderful if that one special person was there with me. We would both sit down in the sand, hearing the waves and the sound of the ocean. The sun will set slowly, watching the wonderful colors of the sun. I would go in the water, feeling the waves through my legs. After a while I would go to the sand and build sculptures and bury myself in the sand. As the night is getting near I would build a bonfire. The oceans in Cancun are very clean, which makes it even better. At night I would like to enjoy the night life of Cancun. I would go to the night clubs and dance all night. If I had the chance, I would also drink and get drunk, enjoy my time and forget about my problems. I would also like to get a tour around the city so I can get to know new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment