Wednesday, September 15, 2010

there was something about the way he....

There was something about the way he looked at me for the very 1st time we met. he gave me a deep stare and a smile that melted my heart. there was something about the way he kissed me, the butterflies in my stomache were out of control. there was something about the ways he hugs me holding me tight enough letting me know he doesnt want to let go. there was something about the way he makes me feel when im around him making me feel safe and comfortable. There was something about the way he makes me lauh so hard that i would be on the floor.There is something about him that just drives me crazy :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice descriptive details. A few errors here and there, but it did not disrupt the meaning of the entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantic, but you need to be sure to capitalize when you start a new sentence. Other than that, I agree with amiri's thoughts on your journal.

    ReplyDelete